Friday, December 23, 2011

Home Alone



So, I have this Japanese app that helps me do
all the bubbles/dots in my pics.  It's true that
I cannot understand Japanese.  All I know is that I LOVE the app!
Except without all the mischief of the Home Alone movies.  Well.  Sort of no mischief!  haha  I tease!!

I'm just glad to be home by myself.  If all I accomplish today is staring at the walls for a few hours, then my job is done!  I tease again.  :)  My major beef is always that my husband gets time on his days off with no one at home.  Just to be able to hear silence in a home that you work all damn day to have!  Thank you, Lord, of course, for the aforementioned home and job!  :)

Two days before Christmas though automatically means, equals stuff to do.  But, if I work out, shower, think about baking, wrap a couple of presents, look at the files that I brought home from work, pick up the kids from school, look (and, I mean, only look) again at those files, maybe bake, and maybe think about cooking dinner--I will have accomplished the world.  So, of course, with all that, I'm stealing some time with my blog.  Yeah.  Makes so much no sense!

In deeper news, I've been going through a soul-cleansing, a rebirth, if you will.  Not trying to get back to where I was.  But, moving ahead to a better place.  I've learned so much about myself.  I've been humbled too.  And, I love humility.  It's one of my favorite characteristics.  I'm a big believer in it.  I'm reminded of that verse that says Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord and He will lift you up.  And, since there is no up without Him, I only want Him lifting me up in this life.  It's a daily rebirth so it does not come easy but to know that He has not left my side and loves me still, despite me, is A MAY ZING!!  God is good is all I know.  :)


I'm majorly into cupcakes these days. 
It does not help my efforts in cutting my sugars. 
But, whatcha gonna do?  Something about living once, right?!?  :)
It's thrilling to still have a journey to walk, a lesson to learn so that I can hopefully be a help to someone else.  Something to pass onto these children of mine.  :)  Who, by the way, are precious.  Or, perhaps, extremely well-behaved since Santa [a.k.a. me] is on her way!  :)

Well, I better get going if I'm going to attempt to accomplish anything on the above meager list.  Thanks again, Blog.  You're sweet to let me babble.  You cool like that!  :)

For the one person who comes by ---> Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!  ::))


1 comment:

Deb said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!