Sunday, August 14, 2011

Psalm 119:55 NIV

"In the night, Lord, I remember Your name, that I may keep Your law."

I remember who You are--what You've done already in my life. That even in dark, difficult times, I will be able to find way to keep Your law, Your way in my life. I want to take heed to Your Word even in the difficult times. Difficult times, trying times are not an excuse to react badly. It's an opportunity. An opportunity to display Christ in my life. I have to continue to remember in those times--to remember who He is. Jesus is the Overcomer. The Holy Spirit is the Comforter. The Father is in control. ME, be a watcher of ways to keep God's Word on display in my life--to keep Christ on display in my life.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautifully said. :)

Marel Lecone said...

Thank you. Just something that I've been wanting to post. Always thrilled to get a little "revelation" on a verse or two. Thanking the Lord for that.

Hope all is well with you.

:)