Friday, August 27, 2010

Thinking too much

Alot of things on this weary mind. Sometimes I wish I was smarter 10 years ago with what I know now. I would of made smarter moves. Anyway, back to work God is good all the time!

^
^
^
^

Very strange...and, I'm feeling a little violated. I did not post the above words. Has someone hacked me?!? Or, did someone accidentally do this? God is good all the time. And, I have said on occasion that I wish I could have told my younger self what I've learned about finances and saving your money. So, it seems my hacker and I have alot in common.

Hacker, hang in there. It's all going to be alright. But, please blog elsewhere. Thanks.

Edited to add: The mysterious hacker has been found. That's what I get for putting my blogger app on my husband's phone. He's bored at work and he then discovers blogging?!? So, I tell him how I've been hacked. "Oh, that was me.". He's lucky--I was trying to put the Blogger police on his ass!

The excitement's over...nothing to see here. :)

2 comments:

Vani said...

whew..i was thinking how freaky at first! :)

Shannon said...

Funny! Glad is was your hubs. I often feel the same way, that I wish I would have known then what I do now. But....would I be the person I am now if I had not gone through those trials?