Sunday, February 14, 2010

As Time Goes By...


I love how Eliot loves Casablanca. I had never seen the whole thing all the way through until he brought it home for us to watch. He was explaining it to Faith tonight. She's loving the old movies too. Love it!!
.
.
.
.
.
I've been thinking about love today. Since Valentine's Day is coming to an end, I suppose my thoughts are appropriate. :) Reading my husband's card to me and as I wrote my husband a note in his card, I was full blown crying. The feeling of gratefulness...of a blessed life...of a man-I-really-lucked-out feeling. Haha. I kid!! It's just completely amazing that this love has grown over the years and continues to grow!! I'm really trying to contribute more to the household duties around here. Not because I love domestication!! And, I have a long way to complete domination domestication. But, I want him to be happy. Wierd, right? :). He is so good that he deserves a good wife. Sooo, I'm trying to fulfill that role.

Wish me luck, okay?

Here's to you and some really sweet days!

No comments: