Thursday, July 31, 2008

Growing Up

This afternoon, I was just bragging to telling my friend about how Faith really helped me this morning by [drum roll, please!] taking her waffle out of the toaster, spreading it with peanut butter, and cutting in half like she likes. She did this herself?!!!

I was so proud of her. It's true that it took her about three years to accomplish this feat. Since I have tried a few times over the years to get her to do this herself. I'm really into sharing the load around here.

Hey, better late than never!!

Next up: Get Elijah to brush his own teeth. Because I'm just tired of that fight. [sigh]

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Too cute. My four year old twins also run the toaster and the microwave. I love that they get their own stuff out. Most recently they learned how to scoop their own ice cream... woohoo!