Saturday, May 10, 2008

They have been acting very sweetly to me today . . .

So, it hit me later in the day . . . Oh right. Someone must have told them to be sweet to Mommy because it's Mother's Day on Sunday.

This is what I thought as Elijah, usually the couch potato, was walking up my butt the entire morning, just happy to be going into the kitchen with me, the bathroom, the basement. "Mommy, I'm going downstairs with you." "Mommy, I'm going back upstairs with you." Greeeeaaat.

This must also be why they let me sleep in until 10:30 this morning. Even after Elijah came to me early this morning, wanting me to fix some !#%*!#%* bleeping hat onto his head. And, I said "leave me alone" or "let me sleep" . . . something like that . . . I was sleeping so I can't really remember.

And, then, next comes Faith, wanting something that I can't truly remember what . . . with me saying the same "leave me alone" or "let me sleep" . . . and they did!?!?!

When I finally was able to pry open my eyes, I did right away get their waffle orders for breakfast. And, I thanked them for letting me sleep . . . and, they said, "Your welcome."!?!?!?!

How about that?

And, it's only Saturday!

I can't wait for tomorrow.


Muuaahh!

No comments: