Sunday, May 04, 2008

In a strange turn of events . . .

My husband and I found ourselves home alone.

[dun-dun-dun!]

My husband's niece [angel from above] who is nineteen took our children to McDonald's and then to the movies.

So, we're standing in the hallway alone.

[dun-dun-dun!]

We decided to get out of the house.

We went to that cool, happening place called Pathmark.

Have you heard of it?

Oh, it's amazing.

You are able to buy food there, at really low prices!

Yes, I know. It's so sad.

We had all the chances to take advantage of an empty house.

Instead. We spent the couple of hours at the grocery store.

[big tears . . . full fridge]

1 comment:

battlewounded said...

You and I have so much in common. Your blogs make me giggle. The pics of your daughter's mood swings made me laugh out loud. My oldest is SO like that. =) Check me out at fightnforlife.blogspot.com