Monday, April 07, 2008

Remember when you would always wonder how your mom just knew . . .

I find some satisfaction in that I know my children so well.

That I can dissect the situation and determine the guilty party in just a few moments.

I think it is that Sherlock Holmes part of me. haha

For instance, the other day, when I woke up and started to piddle around the house . . . aka pick up a little bit . . . I started to throw out the recycling. Which consisted of a two liter empty bottle and a 20 oz. empty bottle of Cherry Coke. [Me loves some Cherry Coke.] I noticed that the tops were either off or half-off the bottles.

So, I call out--"Faith stop trying to get the last sips of the empty soda bottles. That's gross!"

In return, Faith calls out . . . "Okaaayyy."

Now, let me check to see if I have eyes growing out of the back of my head too. :)

1 comment:

Flip Flop Momma said...

haha...damn kids anyway..

sounds like someting my 4 year old would do...