Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our little trip started out slow . . .

 
As you can see here . . .

 
Here is Daddy and Elijah all sweet and content.

 
But, as usual, when one is behaving, the other is not.

 
One minute, Faith's being silly.

 
The other minute, she's pissed off again.

I'm feeling like I'm on a rollercoaster of sorts and in need of some medication.

Because as seen here, . . .

 
She's happy again. [This happened in a matter of a couple of minutes.]

This is basically how the weekend went. One is up . . . one is down.

 
All I can do is really appreciate the moments as they come.

I needed this view. The clouds had parted and the sun hitting the water was really beautiful.

 
Here is the P.T. Barnum passing as we make our way into Bridgeport, CT.

Since security is present, taking pictures of the boat that we were on was frowned upon . . . I didn't think taking a picture of the passing boat would hurt.

Overall, the ferry ride was a great surprise for the kids. There were a few short moments that I wished it was just me and my man. But, it was a good time. A bit pricey . . . but, it was still a great experience.

Then, today, we were off to the Beardley Zoo.

And, you'd be so proud . . . at the end of the day, I made it out of there with my kids.

I didn't leave Elijah with the tigers like I threatened that I would.

[rounds of applause for me] :)

No comments: