Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm trying to fall in love again . . .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With my over-the-hill . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kind of needing an upgrade . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Camera. Yes, it's true. The love is about gone. So, I've been doing some Digital Photography reading to get the love burning strong again.

So, here is what Camera and I came up with . . .

 
This is the beautiful dogwood tree that resides next door.

 
This is the neighbor's pear tree. Those pears are pretty tasty in the fall, I must say.

 
This is my one tulip in the backyard playing all sexy and mysterious.

Have a great Saturday. As for me, I'm so thankful for the weekend. This past week was one of the hardest of my life. I'm just so glad to have gotten through it. Thank You, Lord!

No comments: