Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Great News!!

We've just had an unexpected addition to our family. . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We can't believe it either!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My dear husband has been grinning ear-to-ear over it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's really sweet--my husband.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You should see how he is caring for our new BIG baby.




I haven't seen my husband smile so much! Nor, cry so much with joy. :) What is it about men and big televisions?!? I think he mentioned something about wanting to be able to actually catch the baseball when the Yankees hit it out of the park. That's not possible, right? Can someone pass this information to him for me? Thanks.

Now, I'm off to work another shift somewhere!

Because I can tell that this baby is going to definitely send us to the Poorhouse.

3 comments:

The Mad Hoosier said...

Congrats on the new addition to your household. It's a beauty, it is.

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Vani said...

congrats is in order..he has you're husband's eyes!