Wednesday, September 05, 2007

At least at preschool, there is a choice of programs . . .



But, as far as I can see, there is only one program for Kindergarten.

It's be there at 8 am . . . or else!

I like choices. I must not like too much change. And, frankly, I'm a bit disappointed at the strict regimen.

Come on . . . where is the choice of 8am or 12:30pm?

I don't have a problem with a 12:30pm to 7 pm program. We'd pick her up just in time for bedtime. [I so bad!]

The public school system definitely needs a complete overhaul.

I might be tempted to vote at the next election. I'm going to change the system for sure . . . afterall, I'm all about change! HA!

Well, here is a picture of our Kindergartener. She had a great half day.

There is Elijah supporting his big sister's big day. Now, that he has two pairs of Cars sneakers to wear--I believe he is ready for school himself. He is going with Cars pull-ups and Cars sneakers. Doesn't this just spell "ready"?

As for myself, I did cry some tears. But, I must admit that I think my tears are flowing from a selfish heart.

I am happy for my big girl.

But, HOW IN THE WORLD am I going to attempt to adjust to an earlier wakeup! Doing breakfasts! Making lunches! Getting hair decent looking! Making sure that teeth get brushed! The list! . . . it just goes on and on . . .

I know. You hear violins, right?

But, I'm just completely devastated . . .

[she slumps down from her chair . . . crawls into bed . . . because she has to do it all again tomorrow!]

1 comment:

Kristen said...

maybe you should just cut to the chase and put her in a GED class.