Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Pretty Small Sweet Price To Pay . . .

I've been pretty tired lately. Wiped out really. Insomnia in full swing.

The other day, when I woke up, I noticed that it was close to twelve noon. The kids are watching tv. I'm grateful for the extra sleep. But, I'm looking around . . . how did I get away with it? They need to eat. At this point in the game, I'm still needed for kitchen duties. You know, they are only three and four years old.

Well, I find this.



Except for the chocolate bunny part.

Now, that a few days have passed . . . I've moved on from the tinge of guilt that I may have felt at the time.

Well---I actually can't recall the guilt part but I'm sure it was there somewhere.

Hey! I know that I'm terrible but that's what sleep deprivation will get you.




File Under: Slacker Mom 101

No comments: