Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lord, it's a miracle!


Somehow and for some reason, Elijah had gotten a hold of one of these Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. It was still in its packaging. It was a single pack.
I saw that he had been drawing on the packaging.
I said to him, "You can't have that. Give it to Mommy."
He was pretty cool with that, surprisingly. He even said, "Miisstteerr Cleeaaan."
I asked Daddy. "Did you tell him that this was Mr. Clean?"
Daddy says, "No. He read it."
I say, "He can't read."
So, Daddy picks up the baby powder and asks Elijah, "what does this say?"
Elijah says, "Powder."
I'm like, he knows it's powder.
This continues on . . . Daddy says that maybe he can read.
I say, "He can't read."
Whatever. I blame tv. I guess those Mr. Clean commercials could be the culprit. Who knows?
I'm just waiting for the miracle of him using the toilet at this point.

3 comments:

vani said...

testing...is the comments going to work now?

vani said...

yay! finally and now i forgot what was gonna say..lol

Kristen said...

now if you said he knew how to and was USING the Magic eraser, I would really be impressed.