Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I finally get an ipod . . .

And, the #@!#$!#$#%!%#@#$!%!^!^#$ damn earpieces piece-of-shit won't stay in my ears.

I hate technology sometimes!!

DAMN IT!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK. Fine. Sorry about the cursing.

There in my ears.

Jammed in. I think forever now.

Do I have child-sized ear holes?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now. To the bigger and better question.

Does this damn ipod thing ($79) make me a better mother?

NO!

I've just jammed music into my ears.

I can't hear them. The children.

Not good.

Oh. Right.

I can jam mood music into my ears to drown out the pain.

haha

Just kidding.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On a sweet note, Faith clapped for me when she saw that I had an ipod.

She said, "That's so you can listen to music."

Thank you, Four Year Old, for the confirmation and affirmation and all.

But, how exactly do you know this information?

Right. The sitter has one.

Makes sense to me.

She's been watching kids for like twenty years.

So, I guess it is good for drowning out all the pain.

hahaha

Just kidding.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Now I want one!

vani said...

those ear peices are too small! i always say i'm going to replace them with others, but i find myself frozen on the spot when i finally manage to jam them in, because if you move at all- out they go again! damn technology..

Anonymous said...

The first thing you do when you become a Pod Person is get some decent ear/headphones to replace those one-size-fits-few earbuds. Go to Best Buy and check out the offerings.

missbhavens said...

Oh, it's not just you! The earphones they ship with ipod are ridiculous! They don't fit me, either...they just pop right out into my lap. So lame.

Spring the $30 on a decent pair at Best buy! Worth it.