Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Birthday to My Man!

We are thirty-five this week.

He today. Me later.

A big ouch!

Thirty-five seems old to me.

So, I better get going--I only came on for a minute.

I was looking for a birthday card . . . I'm rounding up his gift.

And, he will be home in fifteen minutes.

I'm thinking spaghetti if the ground beef will defrost--I know--nuke it.

But, it's one of those six pounders and who really needs that much spaghetti sauce?!?! :)

Man--I will think of anything not to make this meal happen . . . I'm really that bad.

But, the other truth is, I peeked at his emails this past week so I know what's in the Fedex package that came today, for me, . . .

Yeah. Better go cook that meal!

See ya. :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

you are so bad for looking at his email. He should send your present back.

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

happy b-day to u both..

and bad girl, but i would so check the email too;)