Monday, November 06, 2006

Faith's Reasoning

Yesterday, as I was getting ready to go to work, Faith asks,

F: Why do you have to go to work all the time?

ME: I have to . . . it helps pays the bills and for the house.

D: And, to buy all your toys and books. [from the other room]

F: But, Daddy, I ask Mommy to buy me things from the tv that I want, and she says that we don't have any money.

ME: Well, I can't buy you everything that you want! [from the other room]

I guess I should be wording things differently when she wants everything that she sees on tv.

Since in her eyes, I am working afterall.

3 comments:

momyblogR said...

How funny. Yeah, I'm a big fan of "Because I SAID so!" Not that the kids like that reason any more. LOL!

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

kids are funny...

my kids think we can just go to the bank and get money out...like its free;)

DISCOM said...

POOR MISTREATED FAITH..... I AM SURE CPS WOULD BE VERY UPSET WITH YOU!