Tuesday, November 07, 2006

And, what would you like for Christmas, little boy?

Tonight, I asked my husband what he would like for Christmas.

He moans, "lasagna", as if in hunger pain.

"Well, I can cook lasagna for you this weekend if you want it that bad." I reply.

He says, "I don't know . . . it's just been so long since I got a home-cooked meal."

It doesn't count if he is getting home-cooked meals from himself?!? Sheesh.

Well, better cook him up something.

Is there a box for "No Home-Cooked Meals" on court divorce papers?

I better check on that too.

2 comments:

momyblogR said...

Nope! There is no box, I've already looked, lol! Really, I do cook EVERY night but I feel badly because I haven't been very creative lately!

Maybe for Christmas! ;)

vani said...

What a cheap gift. :) I cook, but nothing fancy. It's mac n cheese or spaghetti at my house.