Monday, October 09, 2006

I don't know where she gets it from . . .

Well, maybe, I do.

Faith just yells up the stairs, "I told you to turn that music down!"

I proceed to blast my music even louder.

And, I'm the momma.

I am so screwed.

By the way, speaking of music, have you guys watched Walk The Line? Right now, I'm on a real Johnny Cash kick. And, since we have that cool cable, I can watch the movie every six to twelve hours. I was even online reading all his bios the other night. I'm feeling his music . . . that's all I can say. :)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I now have the urge to go get some Cash from iTunes....

DetoxSmurf said...

Oh yeah... you are done for. :)

vani said...

omg...yes! after i saw that movie on dvd, i was online reading his bio too...not that great looking in real life, but its just something about him, his life and his music. i thought it was the first real movie reese did too!