Tuesday, September 19, 2006

You're fired!

Man, these words suck. Who wants to hear these words? Talk about tearing down the morale . . . it doesn't matter if it comes from Donald Trump or your boss.

But, when it comes from your four year old, what the hell?!?!?!

In preparing to write this up, I asked her what she said to me. Whether it was "You're fired" or "I'm firing you."

She said something about when I'm bad, she then says that I'm fired.

So, I'm asking--do I get severance? How long do I have to wait for my replacement? Can I get this in writing? What exactly are the terms of my employment here?

I think these are all valid questions.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

well that will teach you to let her watch The Donald.

And I know that girl. You are getting NOTHIN' and you are gonna like it, damn it. The kid took your bed. You have nothing left. You had better apologize nicely and offer her ice cream to give you your job back.

Marel Lecone said...

Oh, that's a good one. She's in bed wailing about something right now. I think that I will finish off that damn ice cream!! :)

momyblogR said...

Oh MAN! That is too funny. Yes, I agree, those are very valid questions and would love to have th answers, just in case, lol!

Melody said...

I agree...all very valid questions. Good luck getting the answers...:0)

Brian said...

Don't worry...She'll hire you back, once she sees that she can't reach the stove ;-)