Thursday, September 21, 2006

I guess Mama was right . . .

"Girls are a pain." Or, perhaps, I should just say girls are harder than boys. But, then, have you guys met my boy?

Anyway, since I was PMSing this week, naturally, I had my pads sitting on the counter in front of the microwave. But, where else would they be?

I'm on the phone for a minute with work.

I find Faith stuffing a pad in her panties.

Juggling work and home, I say to her, "Stop that and get that out of your panties!"

She hands it to me--"How does this go?"

Good God. Please help.

So, I ask. Really. Is it so wrong to only want my pads touching my vagina?

Can nothing be just for me?

3 comments:

missbhavens said...

Well, if there's ANYTHING that should be "just for you" it's your pads, that's for sure!!

Ruben said...

I knw that I shouldn't be luaghing , but I just can't help it.

Cathy said...

My sisters' daughter found some when she was two or three and stuck them on the walls...she thought they were stickers ;)