Monday, September 25, 2006

Ain't No Other Man . . .

Like mine. That fact is hitting me square right on . . . I'm without my man since Saturday to this coming Wednesday. I do have my mom here helping out but I miss my husband. I truly am lucky, spoiled, and wanting him back bad. He went to visit his mother in Dominican Republic . . . how dare he leave me with all the responsibilities of mother and caregiver? Just not right. Well, I'm making it through . . . I gave baths tonight. Haven't done that in awhile. I've washed numerous dishes like twice a day so far . . . that sucks. I've even provided a dinner meal. And, I'm completely spent. I have a cold that my children handed off to me. I'm typing this with Nyquil flowing through my veins. And, I've just finished off the last of the Oreos. I miss him. He's good and really cute. Can't wait till Wednesday morning.

2 comments:

vani said...

wow, you are spoiled. wanna trade? hehe :)

Kristen said...

Vani, I was thinking the same thing. Can you even imagine not remembering how to do dishes? Sheesh!!