Friday, July 14, 2006

Recent Music Downloads

Trying To Catch Me Riding Dirty by Chamillionare

and

Ain't No Other Man by Christina Aguilera




Regarding the first song, I had the girls at work, literally, falling down with laughter. I was telling them that the song had meaning for me. You see, there is this woman, who recently put in her two weeks notice, at work. She always had some crap to say about me but never to my face. I always had to hear about it from others. Since my position is over her, I was trying to be the better person and try to be positive. Whatever. She has been so two-faced. With me, she was fine. But, she was complaining to everyone else. I don't trust people like that. Let me know that you have a problem and we can work things out. So, I felt like she was trying to "catch me riding dirty." You know what I mean . . . don't knit-pick over the stupidest of things, trying to find things wrong with someone. Most of all, don't try and make me look bad in front of the people that we work with . . . that just can't be. Well, fortunately-unfortunately, she actually got into trouble recently, had to be written up, and is quitting. Of course, now her bad attitude is gone. So, things are ok.

In the end, I'm loving the song. And, in all seriousness, I do acknowledge the problem that the song is actually trying to point out. <--I hate ending a sentence with a preposition. But, since my grammar has been shot to hell these days--oh well. :)

As for the second song by Christina Aguilera, . . . Well, there Ain't No Other Man like mine. So, I better get to him. :)

No comments: