Friday, May 05, 2006

So, I tried to blog the other night, but since Blogger can suck sometimes, it didn't post.

But, that was probably a good thing. Especially since I used the f-word, and other flavored words, which could have been offensive to some. I was just bitching over work crap. And, the insanity of my life and why exactly did I go back to work full-time. I also learned that while calling home to check on things with the fam, that talking to my three year old on the phone could be a bit of a problem. You see, the problem is . . . uh . . . how do I put this tenderly? Well, she just won't shut up! The little darling refused to give the phone back to her daddy. I know--ain't she sweet? Yes. However, I still hung up on the child. Then. I called back to tell Daddy to never leave the room with her on the line ever again . . . you. just. can't. get. a. word. in! Oh crap! She's definitely my child since I can very easily take a person hostage while on the phone talking without even taking a breath! Poor kid. To be my daughter. :)

Other than that, I'm just thinking . . . that I smell damn good! I took a bath tonight. Bathing is really a wonderful thing. Somehow you can be poor but feel so rich [and sexy!] while taking a bath. Yes, showers are nice and easy. But, a bath is luxurious. It's a freedom that we should all be taking advantage of every once and awhile.

So, take a bath!

And, have a wonderful weekend. Take care. :)

9 comments:

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

I could not agree more with the whole bath thing..

and using the f word and other colorful temrs is ok by me..sometimes you gotta let em rip honey;)

how r u?..if u need to chat ever you know how to find me.

Cathy said...

I am looking forward to having a luxurious bath tomorrow night...sigh.
Hope your weekend was great.
Cathy

DetoxSmurf said...

No time for baths here. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Gangadhar said...

Quite a longtime...
how's u?
Have a great weekend,Marel..

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Mmmmmm...now I want a bath! Think my boss'll get pissed if I leave right now and take one??? :)

vani said...

i need a bath right about now. just took a shower, but it lasted minutes in fear that the baby will wake up crying and wake up the rest of the napping kids..lol. another perk to being a stay home mom, right? lol

momyblogR said...

LOL, I share your pain with the phone. My daughter is the same way. I finally have to say, "MINA!" and she'll take a breath, a small one so I have to be quick.

Ahhh, a bath! Yes, a glass of wine, a book and bubbles. OR forget the book and find Honey, lol!

Kim said...

my tub is broken and I'm about two weeks from having the pool up and running!

Brian said...

Ah baths! How we neglect our limbs from a warm, relaxing soak! You know...I think I'm going to bathe right now!